Friday, November 22, 2013

Charlie Hustle: The Negro League Collection Review

 

BACKGROUND
Product Name: The Negro League Collection
Value Proposition: Perserving the old school... one t-shirt at a time!
Company: Charlie Hustle
Kickstarter Link: http://kck.st/1c736e9

KICKSTARTER RESULTS
Charlie Hustle (Kansas City, MO) completed their 30-day Kickstarter Campaign successfully with over $23,000 from 385-backers. There was a short period there where it did not seem like the Charlie Hustle team was going to pull it off but they received a big boost in support and finished the campaign on September 30th, 2013 with $3,737 more than their original funding goal. 


I am still waiting to receive my shirt but am very excited to check it out. The photos make the shirts seem very high-quality with great attention to detail. The Charlie Hustle team posted an update a couple days ago that they have started shipping their products out. So hopefully I receive my package soon so that I can leave my review.  

CONCLUSION:
I was very excited when I finally received my shirt, Brooklyn in Triblend Royal Blue. The fabric is soft, print is bright and well done, and the fit is proper. I wear an XL typically and this shirt fits perfectly. The custom neck labels are also a nice touch. 

Overall, very happy with the entire process since backing the project several months ago. I was always well informed of the progress of shirt production via Kickstarter Updates that were well spaced out - not too many or too few. I look forward to adding some more Charlie Hustle shirts to wardrobe and recommend you do the same!



No comments:

Post a Comment