Friday, November 22, 2013

Review of Ayleth's Smithworks: Wrought Metal Jewelry

Ayleth's Smithworks' Kickstarter Campaign Photo

BACKGROUND:
Product Name: Wrought Metal Jewelry
Company: Ayleth's Smithworks
Value Proposition: "This is a line of hand-forged jewelry made form solid brass, stainless, and sterling. It's heavy, sturdy, and looks gray one anyone!"
Kickstarter Link: http://kck.st/140uhRu
Company Website: N/A
Kicktraq Profile: http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/2124782228/ayleths-smithworks-wrought-metal-jewelry/

KICKSTARTER RESULT:
Ayelith's Smithworks Kickstarter campaigned lasted for 31-days and brought in $8,053 from 219-backers. The original goal was for only $400 so the fact that more than 20 times the funding goal was raised is pretty damn impressive.

This campaign ended on June 30th, 2013 and I am still waiting for my backing reward, a unpolished brass bracelet for my girlfriend. Since the product is not for myself, my review (once I receive the product) will be a combination of what I thought of the bracelet from a guy's point of view and what she thought of the bracelet from a girl's point of view. I don't consider myself to be all that fashionable so I recommend taking my opinion of the bracelet with a grain of salt.




No comments:

Post a Comment